We love helping you save money.
Getting a Japan Rail Pass is a great way to do just that.
Travel on Japan's bullet trains as many times as you want, to almost anywhere in the country. It sounds awesome because it is.
Japan Rail Pass Prices
Special Promotional Rate for FEBRUARY 2017
The prices listed above are for online purchases only. Prices may change if you purchase from one of Amnet's branches.
Prices also change every month, based on the currency. The above prices are valid until February 28, 2017.
Pick-up at our locations - FREE
Certified mail (will require 5-7 business days) - $10.00
Expedited mail (will require 3-5 business days) - $20.00
Overnight delivery (Fedex 2 days) - $25.00
PLEASE READ OTHER REMARKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Get a JR Pass!
Please fill out the form below to order a JR Pass. An Amnet agent will contact you to confirm your details and to process payment.
Terms and Conditions
- Online orders take approximately 1-2 business days to process. This does not include shipping time. If you are leaving the U.S. in less than 3 business days, please contact us directly by phone.
- You may not order your pass more than 3 months before the date you intend to start using the pass.
- You may purchase more than one Japan Rail Pass per online order. Shipping fees are applied per shipping address not per rail pass.
Once an order has been processed (and whether the customer receives the order or not), a request for cancellation submitted anytime after an order has been placed will be refunded, less 10% (of the face value). The cost of the shipping fee will not be refunded. Orders are required to be mailed back at the expense of the customer.
You will be required to submit a written request for the cancellation of your order. This written request must be sent via email.
Please note: If you call to cancel an order you will still be required to send a written request to cancel your order. When sending a written request via email, please list the following in the subject heading: CANCELLATION REQUEST: Confirmation number (the confirmation number can be found in the invoice). Once we receive your request to cancel your order, you will receive an email confirming that your request has been received.
Procedures for Refunding an Exchange Order
Please mail the original exchange orders(s) back to the branch they were purchased from.
Please be advised that it will be in your best interest to mail JR passes back to us through a traceable or trackable method as they are equivalent to cash, and if lost or stolen they can not be replaced or refunded. You must enclose a written request for refund, less 10%.
Please have the following information enclosed along with your unused exchange order(s):
• List your first and last names, day time phone number, and email address
• A copy of the invoice(s).
• Written request for a refund, less 10%
• Refunds, less 10%, can only be credited back onto the original credit card that was used in the purchasing of the JR pass order. Once we have received your original exchange order(s), an email notification will be sent to you confirming that your exchange order(s) were received and to acknowledge your request for a refund.
It takes approximately 15–20 business days to process the refund. Another email will be sent to you confirming that your refund has been processed. The refund transaction receipt will be mailed to the billing address of the credit card that the refund was applied to.