KANSAI HIROSHIMA AREA PASS
VALID TRAIN ROUTES:
･ Kansai-Hiroshima Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
･ Valid trains are below;
- Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Hiroshima)
- Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'HARUKA, KUROSHIO, THUNDERBIRD, KOUNOTORI, SUPER HAKUTO (Kyoto⇔Kamigori) etc.'
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
* These trains below cannot be used
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Hiroshima⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
5 - DAY: $120.03 - Adult / $60.01 - Child
(Price is valid until Dec 31 2017 PST)
- Adult: 12 or over 12 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
- Child: 6-11 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
* An Adult's or Child's rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free.
* From the third infant, he/she will be required a child’s rail pass.
* Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free.
* Child’s rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations:
1. When accompanied infants use Reserved seats by themselves
2. When infants travel by themselves
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a non-Japanese government.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor".
WHERE TO EXCHANGE:
Please click HERE to find out where the exchange offices are located in Japan.