KANSAI AREA PASS
VALID TRAIN ROUTES:
･ Kansai Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map.
･ Valid trains are below:
- Non-reserved seats on Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
* Separate Express Tickets are required for
1. Reserved seats on Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
2. Both Reserved and Non-reserved seats on Express Trains excluding Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
* Bullet Trains "SHINKANSEN" cannot be used.
1 - DAY: $19.56 - Adult / $9.78 - Child
2 - DAY: $38.23 - Adult / $19.12 - Child
3 - DAY: $47.12 - Adult / $23.56 - Child
4 - DAY: $56.01 - Adult / $28.01 - Child
(Prices are valid until Dec 31 2017 PST)
- Adult: 12 or over 12 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
- Child: 6-11 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
* An Adult's or Child's rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free.
* From the third infant, he/she will be required a child’s rail pass.
* Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free.
* Child’s rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations:
1. When accompanied infants use Reserved seats by themselves
2. When infants travel by themselves
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a non-Japanese government.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor".
WHERE TO EXCHANGE:
Please click HERE to find out where the exchange offices are located in Japan.