SAN'IN OKAYAMA AREA PASS
VALID TRAIN ROUTES:
･ San’in-Okayama Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
･ Valid trains are below;
- Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'YAKUMO,SUPER HAKUTO (INCL.Kamigori⇔Chizu) etc.'
- Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
* These trains below cannot be used
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Hakata)
4 - DAY: $39.73 - Adult / $19.86 - Child
(Price is valid until Oct 31 2017 PST)
- Adult: 12 or over 12 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
- Child: 6-11 years old when an exchange order issued or a rail pass purchased
* An Adult's or Child's rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free.
* From the third infant, he/she will be required a child’s rail pass.
* Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free.
* Child’s rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations:
1. When accompanied infants use Reserved seats by themselves
2. When infants travel by themselves
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a non-Japanese government.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor".
WHERE TO EXCHANGE:
Please click HERE to find out where the exchange offices are located in Japan.